A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Mankind fails, again! This time in Ukrania.

More
2 years 1 month ago #54606 by juergen.scholl
I really don't want to be political in any way here. If this post is considered inappropriate in this place feel free to erase it.

I'm deeply saddened by the war in Ukrania. Personally I do have friends there, I also do have Russian friends. It's shocking to still see the outbreaks of such crude atavism happening. I kindly invite you, as humans,to mitigate the suffering of all the affected people of this stupid confrontation, in the way whichever may be possible for you.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler, Andy.MacFadyen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #54701 by Andy.MacFadyen
I have never been to the Ukraine but over 40 years ago at the height of the cold war I spent three days in Romania everywhere I saw evidence of people forced to live miserable lives. The Ukraine has had long struggle for freedom it is little wonder they are fighting tooth and nail against Putin's war,
Putin came up through the ranks of the KGB what the thriller writer John Le Carre described as a "6 cylinder KGB hood" . Putin is bully who knows only violence and dirty tricks , we have been witnessing this for years with his oppression, suppression, assassinations and land grabs. In the UK we have had the poisoning of Russian born dissidents most memorably the Salisbury Poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Sergei_and_Yulia_Skripal

Since the 1920's the Russian Army haven't a great track record in invading smaller countries, they suffer heavy losses and resort huge weight of numbers and brutality.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds