A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

PDF Files

More
2 years 4 months ago #53122 by Dtnel
PDF Files was created by Dtnel
Just curious as to if we can post vehicle scans from our Adobe cloud account to a repair questions posting if we want to reference information that way things are not forgotten to put in but also so we can show the whole picture of systems, codes, etc...

IF this is something we can do could you please let me know how we'd do it?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #53132 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic PDF Files
Ah I'm sorry Dtnel, I'm not sure I understand the question/request. You're wanting to use Document Cloud to share stuff to the forums? Like this?

documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=u...62-b8ef-b78b7e25f1cd

documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=u...f8-8cc7-c4a3dc93f63c

More
2 years 4 months ago #53138 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic PDF Files

Ah I'm sorry Dtnel, I'm not sure I understand the question/request. You're wanting to use Document Cloud to share stuff to the forums? Like this?

documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=u...62-b8ef-b78b7e25f1cd

documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=u...f8-8cc7-c4a3dc93f63c

@Tyler yeah I need to look those links over & respond back. Just opened my phone for first time since yesterday

Basically what your response question is sounds as if you're on the same wavelength. When we scan at times on certain scan tools they create, store reports of the scan commonly called "pre or post scan reports", I save them to the adobe cloud account I have.

What I am trying to do is upload that file by either linking from the cloud, or uploading it as we do a image. Does it work both of those ways?

As stated earlier I'll head over & check those links out. Hopefully we're both thinking the same thing

More
2 years 4 months ago #53139 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic PDF Files
Yes that's what I'm referring to.

Can that be done without having to go thru adobe by chance or is it only something that can be done via adobe?

I use Google Drive but also use Dropbox. At times I'll save files to dropbox. What I'd like to do is create a independent folder for dropbox then point everything to a folder/folders there as in it would allow better access.

Easier for me to login to my dropbox account vs the adobe account at times as I often use multiple email accounts based on certain things I do, post, etc..

More
2 years 4 months ago #53140 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic PDF Files
I'm not sure about Dropbox? :huh: Never tried it.

But I do know that Google Drive will allow sharing of files similar to Document Cloud. Drive will generate sharable links, as well as options for who the file can be shared with. Here's another example:

drive.google.com/file/d/1WJl3WZ27zhhTJqA...tZp/view?usp=sharing

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds