A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

verus

More
7 years 1 month ago #6552 by johnfry
verus was created by johnfry
hey dose anybody know where i could buy one of those test boards like the one mr danner used in the verus training video .i would love to have something like that to play with . thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 1 month ago #6564 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic verus

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnfry

More
7 years 1 month ago #6565 by johnfry
Replied by johnfry on topic verus
Thank you so much

• Noah
More
7 years 1 month ago #6578 by Noah
No problem

More
7 years 1 month ago #6809 by johnfry
just wondering about something I have a nice fluke 88v kit I bought not long ago. can I use any of the probes and clamps with my verus . i also have a nice power probe 3 kit that has some nice back probes with it . as long as im useing the verus leads i should be able to use the back probes ? my snap on man says no . I know there in the sales business I just don't want to invest in something I have already got this stuff fits just not sure if it would mess up my readings. any help would be nice thanks I just bought a nice used verus it works great but its missing a few things thanks again

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #6822 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic verus

johnfry wrote: just wondering about something I have a nice fluke 88v kit I bought not long ago. can I use any of the probes and clamps with my verus . i also have a nice power probe 3 kit that has some nice back probes with it . as long as im useing the verus leads i should be able to use the back probes ? my snap on man says no . I know there in the sales business I just don't want to invest in something I have already got this stuff fits just not sure if it would mess up my readings. any help would be nice thanks I just bought a nice used verus it works great but its missing a few things thanks again

I don't see a problem with using those with your Fluke! As long as they're both using the 4mm banana jacks, then you're good to go. B)

Also, there's a pretty sweet automotive electronics simulator over at simulator.electude.com/ . It's not the same as a working vehicle, but still worth playing with.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Tyler.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6830 by johnfry
i guess what i meant to ask is will the fluke probes work with my verus they all seem to fit fine and it would save me some money since i had to buy a bunch of things for the verus . the leads it came with ( cables ) were junk i found a nice verus lead set on ebay cheep like new. pulse i just ordered the test drive extended leads from that wave aes web sight . i also got the test board from snap on coming . i will check out the other one too thanks again

• Noah
More
7 years 1 month ago #6857 by Noah
As long as they have the same style connector I say use them. I use my Power Probe leads with my Verus all the time.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds