A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

How to contact a moderator

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #43426 by Dtnel
How do we Reach a mod other than messaging which I already did and haven't received a response in like 2 weeks. Even sent Paul a message asking but figured he's to busy to answer otherwise he'd never get anything accomplished if he responded to all messages.

If a mod sees this please ask Tyler to check his private messages as I'm sure it's probably just a honest mistakes because how often do we all check our private messages when logging in

Maybe they can configure the software to where if you have a message and you login it creates a pop-up dialog. I've had that happen on other websites before.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Chad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #43427 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic How to contact a moderator
Other than changing the title of this thread to "Hey, Tyler!" (I've added it), there's not much more you can do. Sadly, there is no message notification on the forum. :( And, as you said, who checks their messages when they login? :whistle: Unfortunately, Private Messages often get over-looked. Rumor has it, though, that there maybe some forum changes. And, this issue has been raised. :)

I'm sure Tyler will respond to this thread. B)

For technical assistance regarding access to ScannerDanner Premium, or the Ebook, use this link.

www.scannerdanner.com/contact-us.html

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Chad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

More
3 years 6 months ago #43433 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic How to contact a moderator
HA ha ya I get what ur saying. It's all good. People stay busy these days. I remember before cellphones came along it wasn't such a rat race.

More
3 years 6 months ago #43435 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic How to contact a moderator
Ah, yeah, I'm the guilty party here. :blush: I got out of the habit of checking PM's because, well, no one was sending them.

Still, I should have kept an eye out. I'm sorry, Dtnel!

Maybe they can configure the software to where if you have a message and you login it creates a pop-up dialog.

I'd love that. :woohoo: Like Chad said, we've suggested the same thing. The Kunena platform is definitely an improvement (over what we were using), but it's still not perfect.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds