A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Is it worthwhile creating a youtube channel

More
3 years 7 months ago #42950 by Darren
Hi guys. I've been considering opening a YouTube channel to enable me to share videos on my posts. I'm finding that a video is often so much more easier to use than a long typed out thread, especially when discussing oscilloscope wave patterns? I've seen so many videos on YouTube of really keen DIY'rs showing the world how they fixed stuff but I see very few people actually using a YouTube channel to ask questions on vehicle issues? Most forums don't support big files. I'm pretty new at the social media world of sharing technology having didn't the last eight years in rural Zambia working on a soil regeneration project and returned to the trade this year. Would a link to something like drop box to share a video be a better platform on this forum?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #42951 by Matt T
Youtube is probably the easiest. That way folks can watch the video here rather than having to click a link to a file.

And FWIW if you've got a google account you probably already have a youtube channel. I don't think I had to do anything on youtube to create one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds