A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Snap on scanner training

More
3 years 8 months ago #41787 by Gsanchezc1
So I wanted to start watching the videos on the snap on scanners training videos but I was wondering which is most like the Modis I see their aren’t any modis training videos any suggestions??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #41791 by juergen.scholl
There used to be 3 training videos for the original modis on the snap on site. Last time Isaw them they were listed under legacy tools. If you can't find them there anymore I could look for backups of them and upload them if I find them...

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

More
3 years 8 months ago #41817 by ScannerDanner
You should watch my Verus series on premium and then the Vantage Pro
Buttonolgy is different but the concepts are identical. Thanks!

Don't be a parts changer!

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #42795 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Snap on scanner training

Gsanchezc1 wrote: So I wanted to start watching the videos on the snap on scanners training videos but I was wondering which is most like the Modis I see their aren’t any modis training videos any suggestions??

Are you referring to the Modis or Modis Edge?

Alot of the videos Paul aka Scannerdanner does will have the same methodology and combine that with the plethora of videos on YouTube and if the Modis Edge on Snap-On website in their training section then you'll learn alot.

While you're at it give scannerdanner premium the free 14 day trial. It's like being in his class via webinar and you can watch the 300~400ish videos he has for 2 weeks free.

You'll gain alot from that also. There's 3-4 people I watch videos from that's helped me learn scope and up my game tremendously. I'll say I watch Paul's videos the most as he has the most training wise.
I won't mention the others here out of respect for Paul but if you spend long enough on YouTube you'll start to notice a trend of a certain core set of individuals that do great training.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Dtnel.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds