A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Attending classs

More
3 years 11 months ago #39579 by Not2Available
This forum location is the location that allegedly has individuals that can respond to questions that won't be overridden by the person who makes the real decisions.
Being a Premium member, can I travel to the technical Institute, get myself a room in a local hotel, and attend a day or two of classes?
If that is possible, will it cost me to attend the class?
Is there a way of taking these online courses, getting tests online, and receive a Master's degree in automotive technology?
It would be a day of travel there and back. I don't mind. I've traveled far more hours on the West Coast to attend one class than the actual class time. I was arriving home at three in the morning. To me, it didn't matter what it took to get trained, and I was going to get it no matter what. Of the people in the shop(s) I worked in, I was the only one trained, and I was the only one who received the diagnostic work, which made the most money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 11 months ago #39603 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Attending classs
Scanner Danner Premium is more intended for individual self study with the opportunity to view the material as it is taught from the book in Paul Danner's class at Rosedale Tech.
It is not an opportunity to earn a degree either remotely or in person at Rosedale tech.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
3 years 11 months ago #39613 by Not2Available
Replied by Not2Available on topic Attending classs
Mr. Moderator,
You failed to reply to attending class.
Cost, if any. And what days and how many.
Since I must drive a day to arrive, I would need to know the details of the classes and when held.
That is all dependent on if I can attend a class at all.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #39616 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic Attending classs
ScannerDanner Premium does not include in-person classroom attendance. However, here is a link that can help you learn more about how to enroll.

www.rosedaletech.org/automotive-tech-inf...VPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Chad.

More
3 years 11 months ago #39617 by Not2Available
And how many students pay for classes seventy or more miles from the home?
Do they leave the night before, drive all night to make class in the morning?

More
3 years 11 months ago #39634 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Attending classs

Not2Available wrote: And how many students pay for classes seventy or more miles from the home?
Do they leave the night before, drive all night to make class in the morning?

Rosedale Technical College offers fun and affordable off-campus, fully furnished* housing for eligible incoming students.
www.rosedaletech.org/admissions/

If you want to attend the classes in person you need to contact Rosedale Technical College. This would be part of the curriculum as a student at the college.
What Paul offers with SD Premium is unique.

More
3 years 11 months ago #39637 by Not2Available
Ok,that is reasonable. However, as stated in or on one of the videos, that I'm disabled, cannot be out ot my medical network for any length of time and in this situation I certainly don't have the resources to enable that venture.
All is well, however, I am glad Mr. Danner has this Premium site where I can completely understand all of what he teaches since I've been through it in all of Ellen K Smith's classes in Southrn California for over twenty years.
As it stands now, with her, I could come and sit in on a class anytime I want to no matter where she is teaching in the country. That isn't said in a way to put pressure on you. It's simply events that have occurred in those years that have earned me the right to be there. You also know all about her on another message I thought I sent to Mr, Danner. Case closed. All is well.
Regards,
Patrick

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds