A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Mobile Startup (Vague Plan)

More
3 years 11 months ago #39007 by John Curtis
I revised and redacted some information from my business plan. This is just to go others an idea of how to write your roadmap to success.

Mobile Diagnostics Business Plan

Executive Summary
At __________, our mission is to provide a diagnostic service to automotive shops which will allow for the shops to increase their productivity in the number of vehicles they can service weekly.

Products/Services
We offer vehicle diagnostics services for drivability and electrical problems.

Customers
Our target audience consists of:
Body Shops
Repair shops
Used Car dealerships
Businesses that have company vehicles

Customer Acquisition
Personally approaching businesses face-to-face and introducing myself. Offer the first diagnosis free to any commercial business. Once established, discontinue the “First One is free diagnosis”.

If targeting non-commercial customers utilize Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Be active in facebook groups (be helpful and provide value) answering peoples car questions and plugging in your facebook page or making them aware you are available to service their vehicle.

Future of the Company
3 year:
X cars a week
Investing in education and programming equipment to expand our services. By expanding our services we can increase our revenue per stop.

Company Description
Mission Statement
At __________, our mission is to provide a diagnostic service to automotive shops which will allow for the shops to increase their productivity in the number of vehicles they can service weekly.

Legal Structure
LLC or S-Corp to protect your personal assets

Regulations
No regulations in my state other than registering for a business tax certificate.General Liability Insurance is not required by my state but is required for peace of mind.

Service Line
Products/Services
Drivability and CEL Diagnostics
Electrical and Network Diagnostics

Pricing Structure
$X/hr per vehicle (subject to change with demand)
2 hour min approval for electrical diagnostics
LTV

Communicate with the customer
E-mail full diagnostic report along with invoice attached. A copy will also be given to the service manager or another owner approved party.
Invoice using Wave Accounting

Marketing
Door-to-door, facebook outreach for commercial customers

(If targeting non-commercial customers)
Internet Presence
Establish a website (start with social media first, as you grow you can use a website to help funnel your traffic)
Social Media
Paid online Ad space

Facebook/Instagram Ads (Highest ROI and lowest CPA)

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tutti57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #54009 by blowyourbrain
Good luck!
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by blowyourbrain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds