A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Disruptive technologies

More
5 years 4 months ago #25069 by Mitchroberson
So as many of you know the industry is changing. Ford is spending 11 billion on research towards self driving cars. And electric cars. Google is spending billions as well.
Some new company has invested millions in a new electric truck that is on track to be released in 2020.
Let me be the first to say I like an old fashion gas engine.
But with companies spending that kind of money. The industry is going to change. Whether we like it or not.
This new industry will open up thousands of jobs. Yes some will go away. But many more will be created.
And people here on this site and following Paul and others that teach electrical diagnostics are going to be way ahead of others.
It is coming so learn as much as you can. Practice all you can ask all the questions you can think of.
And dont be afraid of it. Embrace it.
Thanks Paul for educating all you have. Please keep it up. Hope to see some hybrids soon. Ps I hate them but know it is coming.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Andy.MacFadyen, Tutti57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #25119 by Desmond6004
Replied by Desmond6004 on topic Disruptive technologies
I've heard of a lot of people leaving the auto electrical trade because things are getting too complicated - for me personally - it's what I've been waiting for :)

Getting involved in discussions because I have a lot to learn still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mitchroberson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds