Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/i81rb962hx44/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/i81rb962hx44/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321
A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Dealer diagnostic fail...

More
5 years 5 months ago #24334 by Ben

Dealer diagnostic fail... was created by Ben
So that's how I can tell they will let anybody use the scan too.l I feel like this should have never gotten past the service writer..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24335 by Ben

Replied by Ben on topic Re:Dealer diagnostic fail...
Oh I forgot to mention the only DTC is P0455. They didn't even get the front end right it needs one upper ball joint one lower ball joint and one outer tie rod. and all these parts are falling off it's not like there's just a little bit of play

More
5 years 5 months ago #24336 by Andy.MacFadyen

Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Re:Dealer diagnostic fail...
The UK this would be a case for the local Consumer Protection. Crazy they could have made money fairly fixing the actual faults.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
5 years 5 months ago #24347 by Ben

Replied by Ben on topic Re:Dealer diagnostic fail...
I assume this was a rookie tech that had no idea what evap even is.... or how to use bi directional controls to test it .

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 5 months ago #24513 by Noah

Replied by Noah on topic Re:Dealer diagnostic fail...
All day every day...

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds