A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

BEWARE OF NOISY BLOWER MOTORS

More
5 years 10 months ago #21391 by mack10man
CUSTOMERS COMPLAINT WAS THAT THE BLOWER MOTOR SEEMED TO BE LOUDER THAN NORMAL. PULLED THE 06 RAM 1500 INTO THE SHOP. TURN ON THE BLOWER MOTOR , ALL SPEEDS WERE FUNCTIONAL . BUT HIGH SPEED SEEMED TO HAVE A VIBRATION . UNBALANCED . FIRST THOUGHT WAS BEARINGS IN THE MOTOR . BUT THERE WAS AN AWFUL ODOUR THAT LINGERED INSIDE . THINKING THIS GUY WAS JUST A PIG CAUSE OF FOOD CRUMS AND GARBAGE ALL OVER. NEVER THOUGHT THE STENCH AND THE MOTOR VIBRATION WOULD BE LINKED TOGETHER .
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #21408 by graywave
Yikes! I hate mice. I kill em all.

Confirm what it's not, and fix what it is!

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 10 months ago #21419 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic BEWARE OF NOISY BLOWER MOTORS
Must have run like the wind...
Right up until he didn't.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 10 months ago #21443 by mack10man
ya i totally hate them to

graywave says kill em all

im with you on that..as soon as i pulled the motor out and saw that. my first thought, besides being crept out. cause where there is one there is usually more. was i need to haul ass and get this stinky ass truck outta my shop.. once i had it done and outside .. i had to laugh !! cause this customer had mentioned it started making noise about 2 or 3 month ago..im now thinking this guy has been breathing in roted decomposition of this mouse for that long.. when i shown him what i found and brought up the fresh rotten mouse air he was inhaling . it made him sick ..

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds