A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

How to sign up for scannerdanner

More
6 years 8 months ago #12408 by Mechanic 350
How do I sign up for Scana Diana premium. The website is take me back to YouTube is that OK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12418 by Andy.MacFadyen
Bad news and very GOOD news.
Subscriber Youtube channels like Scannerdanner premium are being closed down by youtube they are doing it in very chaotic way and have not kept any of the content providers informed in any way of the change in their business model. :(

To continue SD Premium Paul is moving the Premium Channel over to his own sever, It is progressing but he has a massive number videos to move over and menus set up in some kind of logical order. While this going because of the uncertainty surronding subscription payments. Paul has taken a position that to protect his fans no new subscribers can be accepted for the premium channel.

The message to existing subscribers and wannabe SD Premium subscribers is to sit tight and watch this forum and Scannerdanner Social Media posts ( Facebook, Twitter, Google+) and also the free SD Youtube channel for updates SD Premiums move to own hosting be worth waitng for. :)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
6 years 8 months ago #12437 by ScannerDanner

Andy.MacFadyen wrote: Bad news and very GOOD news.
Subscriber Youtube channels like Scannerdanner premium are being closed down by youtube they are doing it in very chaotic way and have not kept any of the content providers informed in any way of the change in their business model. :(

To continue SD Premium Paul is moving the Premium Channel over to his own sever, It is progressing but he has a massive number videos to move over and menus set up in some kind of logical order. While this going because of the uncertainty surronding subscription payments. Paul has taken a position that to protect his fans no new subscribers can be accepted for the premium channel.

The message to existing subscribers and wannabe SD Premium subscribers is to sit tight and watch this forum and Scannerdanner Social Media posts ( Facebook, Twitter, Google+) and also the free SD Youtube channel for updates SD Premiums move to own hosting be worth waitng for. :)

Thank you Andy! I will add that I shut down all yearly subscriptions but the monthly ones can continue for a least the next month or so. This will give me some cushion and help pay the bills for the change over. And of course will allow those new subscribers 100% access to the current SD Premium content on YouTube.
So in short, please, monthly subscribers, stay subscribed. And new interests, please feel free to subscribe as well, but only for 1 month. This should be enough time for me to make things happen on my website.
Thanks everyone!

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stratford88

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds