A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Been "off the grid"

More
6 years 2 months ago #18266 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Been "off the grid"

Agrauto wrote: Whats up everyone!!! Welp i sadly havent been on here in forever because of ive been so busy but I thought id share whats going on with me. I got rid of my trailer for my mobile business due to it being too much to drive and park around...... and I got a box truck instead!!! 2010 Isuzu NPR-HD. Awesome truck. Less space but i somehow found a way to cram everything in there lol . What do you guys think?

I like! :cheer: Looks very professional. Are those LED lights I see in the ceiling?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #18269 by Agrauto
Replied by Agrauto on topic Been "off the grid"
Thanks!!! Yup those are led's. Took me about 4 days to install the frp paneling and get everything setup. One thing ill have to say is get a Isuzu npr if you want a full service mobile shop. If you can find a 20ft body with a npr-xd chassis that has a gvwr pf 16k you can fit alot. And its so easy to park now. I can get set up lightning fast compared to the trailer. It was like driving a boat

More
6 years 2 months ago #18271 by Agrauto
I got this used from ryder for 11k. 2010 npr hd with 198k miles. Needs a bunch of tuning up like valve adjustment, new fluids, filters brakes etc but nothing major

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 2 months ago #18284 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Been "off the grid"
Glad to see you're moving forward with your business, much respect!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agrauto

More
6 years 2 months ago #18286 by Agrauto
Thank you! Im gonna try to be on this site more often but i have a feeling im going to get busier. Thats just the beginning. Making some more big moves. www.agrautomotivellc.com is my new website and in about 2 weeks im going to have online tire ordering. Kinda like tirerack accept i install them right from there home!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #18297 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Been "off the grid"

Agrauto wrote: I got this used from ryder for 11k. 2010 npr hd with 198k miles. Needs a bunch of tuning up like valve adjustment, new fluids, filters brakes etc but nothing major

That's funny, 'cause I used to absolutely HATE these things when I was a lube tech. :lol: But after doing real work/repairs on them for awhile now, I've really come to like them.

Definitely tons easier to drive than a truck/trailer, too. Any other hassles getting this squared with the local law?

More
6 years 1 month ago #18812 by bullitt4514
Replied by bullitt4514 on topic Been "off the grid"
Nice.

We plan on going off the grid. We are currently converting an 88 Bluebird All American bus to an RV.
Should have framing and wiring done this weekend !

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds