Lab scope

More
2 years 1 month ago #54788 by levi potter
Lab scope was created by levi potter
Has anyone used the micsig ato1104?I'm looking to purchase it or the mp408. I never used a scope but I've got to start learning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #54790 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:Lab scope
Never heard of the ato 1104 so I just did a quick search I couldn't find the vertical resolution listed but looking through there photos of captures look absolutely horrible and there only using 1 channel im 100% sure it gets worse with every channel you turn on, i would not consider this scope as an option. I own the mp408 and the latest pico automotive scope with that said i havent used the mp408 since I started using pico last year so im going off of memory and i only used pc based software which may differ on there scanner/tablet , the mp408 hardware is really good for the price point the problem is the software has 2 main flaws in that it doesn't have customizable math channels and you can't apply a filter to the capture after it's been captured (filtering has to be applied when taking the capture) the 2nd wasn't a deal breaker it was the lack of math channels that made me purchase the pico scope.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

More
2 years 1 month ago #54797 by juergen.scholl
Replied by juergen.scholl on topic Lab scope
Robinson auto used it in a few videos a couple of years ago, may want to have a look there. There are several reviews on u-tube as well:

Vertical resolution is 8 bit, compared to the 12 bit of the mp 408......

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds