Bluetooth graphing meter

More
3 years 2 months ago #46297 by thorguy57
Just wondered if anyone checked these out.
shop.curienllc.com/
This is obviously a graphing meter and not a scope. As such it would be severely limited in its capabilities. I didn't see any frequency on it. It doesn't show that actual program that runs it. This would definitely not be a replacement for a pico or anything like that. Think you would be better off buying the Autel for around $100 more. Having said that I do see some instances where this could be useful. Not sure how reliable the bluetooth connection would be. Just figured I would share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 1 month ago #46320 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Bluetooth graphing meter
Looks interesting. I've been looking of an eventual replacement for my old Vantage graphing meter.
If you end up getting one post up a review.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #46321 by Andy.MacFadyen
Really interesting I tried a Velleman WFS210 WIFI scope a couple of years back and while I was really sold on the concept but that particular device and its' app and Windows software didn't tick enough boxes.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
3 years 1 month ago #46328 by Matt T
Replied by Matt T on topic Bluetooth graphing meter
It's definitely interesting. Aside from the bluetooth thing it appears it'll also log to an SD card at 8kHz :blink: That could be more useful than the graphing meter which I haven't been able to find specs for. Default appears to be 2 updates per second which isn't fast enough to be of much use.

Link to the specs to save anyone else having to hunt for them.

shop.curienllc.com/pages/n2-neuron-specification-table

More
2 years 2 months ago #53304 by Mitchroberson
I have just recently received one of these. In some of the training they show graphing cam sensors. it is a 2 channel device. But does have some limits hoping to be able to do some testing with it this week. I wanted something easy that I could carry that was small. and do some more advanced tests quickly.
So far looks to be pretty cool. Want to try to do a relative compression test with it as well as some other tests over time. It does some cool math for voltage drop testing. And appears to do the Ohms law resistance if you can do amp's and voltage on same circuit.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds