Hantek 1008C what the Manual does not cover

• Batiscafo
  • Topic Author
More
28 Nov 2019 15:25 #35412 by Batiscafo
Hi, just new to this forum and frustrated with the little/big things that the software and the manual and guide lack.
I am DIY but working in my cars and others for the last 60 years. I think I understand clearly what I want and what the hardware and software I thought could do based on reviews from people that obviously did not cover much of this.

I managed to get a parade of Secondary Ignition on a six cylinder and amazed that a company (I do not know how bug they are) can issue a "Manual that does not cover well their product. Probably a Low Pass filter may be able to help stabilizing things a little more. I read that in this forum.

Right now I am trying to use the "Record" mode to use "Play" and have more time to see details.
I am using 1008C version 1.0.30 and after many hours I cannot get the correct sequence to capture and play. Sometimes I do but sometimes not.
Anyone that has conquered the lack of software friendliness that can show how to manage this?

I am near Austin-Texas and it would be wonderful if I could chat or get some pointers to shorten these very long learning curve
Thank for your time reading this and even more thankful if I can be steered on a direction to progress.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds