Need some input on scope.

More
4 years 9 months ago #30309 by SeaBass
First off I am not a pro. Love cars, wrenched and raced since I was 15 year old, now I'm 63, time flies. Now my question. I want to buy a scope, have researched a lot, so I had just about decided on the Uscope as my first scope and then discovered the CarScope Viso. It is at the Ditex site. Could use some opinions and input from members if you have any on this scope. I would appreciate it! I am not looking to go cheap, but quality entry level first. If you need me to answer questions in order to help me, fire away. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #30318 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Need some input on scope.
I've never used one, but it looks like a solid scope. B) New Level Auto has used it several times in his videos, if you want to see one in action:

More
4 years 9 months ago #30322 by SeaBass
Replied by SeaBass on topic Need some input on scope.
Tyler I sure appreciate your reply. I was just heading out and checked my e-mail and saw your reply. When I get back I will check out New Level Auto videos. If you or anyone else have any pointers feel free to send them, thank again.

More
4 years 9 months ago #30323 by SeaBass
Thanks again. Looks better than thank again:)

More
4 years 9 months ago #30324 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Need some input on scope.
No problem! I dunno where you live, but it appears that getting a hold of the Viso in the US might be a challenge.

Can't go wrong with the uScope, either, especially for the price. Their latest firmware update added some fantastic functionality to an already great scope.

More
4 years 9 months ago #30325 by SeaBass
Still not out of the house. I live in Indiana, right here in the Good Ol USofA. I found a company in Medina Ohio, by the name of Autoscopeology, they sell them.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #30359 by Andy.MacFadyen
The company behind Carscope Viso Auto Ditex have been working hard to get a place in automotive market for 10 years and are working hard to develop the software. I have other the products from the company and they are excellent quality and value for money.

Windows demo version of their software is available for download and the developer is active and contactable on Facebook.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
4 years 9 months ago #30416 by SeaBass
Thank you Andy. I will go to the Auto Ditex site and see if I can find out how to get the demo.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds