Hantek 6022 BL vs BE

More
5 years 5 months ago #24489 by Desmond6004
I did a search first and never found the 6022BL mentioned. Recently a workmate bought a Hantek 1008C and I set it up on our laptop. I don't like those 8 channels that pop up each time and you have to turn them off one at a time to make the screen less messy. The software is strange compared to our atis500 but hopefully I will get used to it.
I've been researching 2 channel models and saw this ad for the Hantek 6022BL/BEHantek 6022BL or BE . I see this "tip" "the difference between 6022BE and 6022BL is that the 6022BL with 16Channels Logic Analyzer Car-detector , 6022BE without it."
What does the "Logic Analyzer" do that the scope without it can't do?

Getting involved in discussions because I have a lot to learn still.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #24491 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Hantek 6022 BL vs BE
Logic analyser isn't used in normal automotive work. The time saving trick with 1008 is to use one of the pre-sets and then customise voltage and timebase scales to what you want as required.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Desmond6004

More
5 years 5 months ago #24497 by Desmond6004
Replied by Desmond6004 on topic Hantek 6022 BL vs BE

Andy.MacFadyen wrote: Logic analyser isn't used in normal automotive work. The time saving trick with 1008 is to use one of the pre-sets and then customise voltage and timebase scales to what you want as required.

Thanks, so would you recommend the 1008 rather?

More
5 years 5 months ago #24524 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Hantek 6022 BL vs BE
The 1008 isn't a great scope it is slow and lacks features such as inverting a channel but it comes with a plug wire probe included so isn't bad value for a starter scope,
The software interface on Hantek virtual scopes is however pretty horrible but if you use the pre-set menu you can save a lot of fiddling and clicking with the mouse.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
5 years 5 months ago #24529 by Desmond6004
Replied by Desmond6004 on topic Hantek 6022 BL vs BE

Andy.MacFadyen wrote: The software interface on Hantek virtual scopes is however pretty horrible but if you use the pre-set menu you can save a lot of fiddling and clicking with the mouse.

I've read good things about openhantek but after downloading it I have no idea how to install it.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds