Picoscope 2204a

More
6 years 1 month ago #17852 by lakis
Picoscope 2204a was created by lakis
Hello everyone,

I have the Picoscope 2204a but it works only with the version 6.12.9.2917 which doesn´t have neither a waveform library nor a filter.
I tried the versions 6.13.1.3117 and 6.12.7.2724 but I can´t connect to the device
Does anyone have such experience and can I have with the 2204a a filter and waveform library?

Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #17854 by arbez
Replied by arbez on topic Picoscope 2204a
6.12.9 is the latest stable build for that scope. Try the 6.13.2 BETA & see if that works.

www.picotech.com/downloads

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17876 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Picoscope 2204a
I am not sure how you can get round the lack of a wave form library, that the later software won't run on the 2204a I have heard may be down to one of the .dll files not being compatible with the more basic hard ware.
The filter issue you can get round with an R/C hardware filter, easy enough to rig up with just a resistor and a capacitor (works for any entry level scope). Although my scope has software filters I tend to use a hardware filter because it is quicker and easier.

Link to old thread on hardware filter www.scannerdanner.com/forum/diagnostic-t...lter-photos.html#375 For some reason the photo link on that thread isn't working I will try and find the pictures.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #18555 by Molebire1982
Replied by Molebire1982 on topic Picoscope 2204a
Hi
Did you fix your problem?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #18579 by lakis
Replied by lakis on topic Picoscope 2204a
No

I have read that this cheap scope is not an Automotive Scope, but a normal one. So These extra functions are not activated

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds