it is worth to buy 650 usd Hantek DSO3064 scope??

More
6 years 1 month ago #17627 by qwefdref
i dont know what is difference between hentek dso3064 and pico scope,,they must work the same,,why should i speend $1,953.00 for a 2 chanal pico scope standart kit,when I can buy hentek scope,,i dont know guys,,help me pls,, i never use a scope before,,i need it one,,but i dont know what to choose,,what is better for me,, if anyone have use hentek ,, ,,pls tell me ,how is the experience? and can it get joob done with that scoope?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #17630 by eric_generic
There is already a discussion that I read here about what scope to invest in. Hantek or a Picoscope. East or West. It depends really on what suits your needs, if you're a DIYer or a tech, if you have a tight budget or the sky is the limit, etc. There are other options besides those. What I did was bought a Picoscope 4 channel, just the scope. Then bought the accessories from other brands/manufacturers while some I "MacGuyver'ed". Pico was my choice because it was the first scope that I had experience with before and already had the familiarity with the software. From my experience on using a scope, It's a non-intrusive approach on fixing the problem. It's a time saver. And time is money.

Measure twice, cut once. Buy once, cry once. That's what they say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: qwefdref

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17637 by qwefdref
so you are saying that if i buy a pico scope,,i can buy accessories for cheap ??this means if i buy a current probe from anather company for cheap,,,can fit ,and work perfectly on picoscope?? omg ,,i love pico scope,,and his software ,,but i cant afford it this is why i ask if Hantek DSO3064 scope its worth it or its useles,,i love pico scope,,,,sir can u send me your picoscope setup? and how much did u spend?pls
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by qwefdref.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #17650 by eric_generic
Hello again. As for buying a Picoscope, then bought a cheap accessory for example a current clamp, it will fit and work properly as long as it has a BNC connector. When buying cheap stuff, kindly remember that just because it is cheap does not mean quality of appearance and performance. Invest on a quality product. If you really want a Picoscope, you can find/search a dealer/website that won't hurt your budget or better yet, contact the people at Autonerdz. Regarding the accessories, like crocodile clips and backprobing pins, you can make your own or buy them at electronics stores. I got my current clamp way before I got my Picoscope and used it in my multimeter.. The current clamp that I got from aeswave is made in Taiwan and looks exactly like those that are sold by Pico. They also looks exactly like the ones from here: www.tecpel.com/series4.html

As for the price, the Picoscope 4425 4-channel, I got for around 1145 USD not including the tax that I paid from the Customs Department here in my country. The accessories, some I already have, the others was DIY, and the rest I got at a lower price than the ones that are sold in the Pico website.

For all the things that I said, don't take them for granted. The situation may be different for you.

Measure twice, cut once. Buy once, cry once. That's what they say.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by eric_generic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: qwefdref

More
6 years 1 month ago #17651 by qwefdref
thank you very much ,sir

More
6 years 1 month ago #17658 by eric_generic
Here's the thread that I stated earlier. Check them for more information so that it can help you on your decision on which scope to invest in.

www.scannerdanner.com/forum/diagnostic-t...et.html?limitstart=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan, qwefdref

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds