Case for scope and laptop

More
6 years 4 months ago #15209 by EricGoodrich
I like being able to take my scope, laptop and leads etc from the shop from time to time. Being able to keep everything together and neat and tidy really helps. This isn't the exact one I have but it's similar...

17 inch Laptop Bag, Travel Briefcase with Organizer, Expandable Large Hybrid Shoulder Bag, Water Resistant Business Messenger Briefcases for Men and Women Fits 15.6 Inch Laptop, Computer, Tablet www.amazon.com/dp/B06XJPQV74/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_x3qgAbEDN7J8F
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 4 months ago #15213 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Case for scope and laptop
I was using a foam lined camera case from Harbor Freight for a while that held everything nicely.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 4 months ago #15428 by Bigfoote13
Thanks for that info Eric I might get that after I get my four-channel picoscope to hold everything. I'm a mobile auto mechanic so I don't know if I'm going to quite go with all that to carry around, and looking at are used Snap-on handheld instead but haven't quite made up my mind. I know in the future I'll probably be much happier with the Pico scope but not so easily portable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fluxcore

More
6 years 4 months ago #15897 by Scannerfanner
This is what I snagged for my bench scope, lots of room for a laptop and a PicoScope i guess. Made by brenthaven model 3311.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricGoodrich

More
6 years 2 months ago #17441 by eric_generic
May I add, you can look into camera bags. The shoulder type ones and the backpacks. I use my camera backpack to accomodate my laptop and picoscope while I'm not using my camera. The pads are quite good and removable to customize your needs.

More
5 years 8 months ago #22357 by Jpilgrim82
I’m in the middle of thinking out a more portable solution for my Pico 4425. I’m considering getting a surface pro and finding a way to mount the scope to the back to make an awesome handheld. I want to keep it where the scope is easily removed in case I need the extra length of the usb cable or something like that. It would be nice to get some kind of 3D printed case for the surface pro with a slot the perfect size to slide the Pico in with all of the BNC and USB ports accessible. Could also use it for a more mobile programming solution.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds