Re:AUTEL MP408 - Inversion Question

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #59000 by compressionstroke
Hello,
I recently bought an Autel MP408 as my first scope, but I'm having some trouble figuring some things out. My specific problem is when I'm doing secondary ignition waveforms with a Hantek HT25, the waveform is inverted. I figured how to invert the waveform from the math channel, but I end up with the original waveform and the inverted on the screen. I'd like to get the original waveform off the scope so I don't have to see both of them. Is there a way I can accomplish this? Thank you.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by compressionstroke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #59001 by Ben
If your on pc I believe you right click go to channels and click the channel to turn off (I cant remember for sure if that will turn off your math channel as well) if that doesn't work than you can grab the voltage scale on the side of the trace you want to hide and drag it up or down off the screen

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, compressionstroke

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #59004 by compressionstroke
Thanks. I figured it out with your help. If you right-click on the divisions graph screen (for lack of a better word), then a channel selection appears, which shows: RA, A, RB, B. You can individually turn off what channels you don't want to view. In this case, I only wanted to see the inverted channels (R).
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by compressionstroke.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds