Hantek scope

More
1 year 5 months ago #58749 by Jesse c
Hantek scope was created by Jesse c
Could anyone tell me if the hantek works on a windows 11 laptop as I have got a knew computer and downloaded the software but it doesn’t work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #58751 by juergen.scholl
Replied by juergen.scholl on topic Hantek scope
Evil tongues say it doesn't work on any OS!

Seriously, at this time I can't find any drivers that are dedicated to W11.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jesse c

More
1 year 5 months ago #58855 by trjp
Replied by trjp on topic Hantek scope
I've used a Hantek 6022BE for years both for personal projects and some light automotive work and whilst I can usually get the Hantek software/drivers to work (I'm a software engineer by night and an automotive repairer by day) - it's ALWAYS a pain

SO much so I stopped using the Hantek software long ago - it's not that good - I use either

On a laptop - OpenHantek - openhantek.org/
This is baic but WAY more reliable than the Hantek junkware - it sometimes requires a generic driver to be installed but there's help in the Wiki to make that work and the same driver allows you to use tools like Sigrok to decode CAN/LIN traffic etc.

In the field on an Android phone or tablet - HScope
HScope (find it on Google Play) is an excellent tool with a responsive developer - as well as a good scope/meter it has useful automotive-specific features available as DLC including data-logging
It's free to try and cheap to register - I'd say 85% of my Hantek time is using this now

Hope that helps

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds