A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

P0750

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #56580 by MrMike
P0750 was created by MrMike
Hello-

2010 Dodge Ram 1500-

Getting the P0750 and I was wondering what pin cavity on the Trans Shift Solenoid connector is related to the Park/Neutral sense circuit for testing. Shift column shows all gears in green and reverse (R) is red, but when ignition is on- (KOEO), put foot on brake pedal and shift through the gears, none of them light up on shift column telling you what gear you are in? I did a ohm check on TSS pin 4 to PCM connector and it checked out good. I also hear a click (on/off) when turning key to START/RUN position- the click sound is not a relay, but sounds like it is inside the TIPM below the main starter relay area? HELP-

Thanks,
Mr Mike

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by MrMike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #56596 by oic5555
Replied by oic5555 on topic P0750
Hello Mr Mike,Took a look and found a connector diagram, see attached. You don't say what transmission you have, there are two wiring diagrams dependent on transmission and they are different. Also, Phillip Bailey has a couple of utube vids trouble shooting a 2011 Ram 4x4 with a P0750 code. Pretty detailed.

Take a look, hope this helps.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, MrMike

More
1 year 10 months ago #56600 by MrMike
Replied by MrMike on topic P0750
Hello OIC5555,

Thanks for the diagram- I believe its close to the connector I have, but the pins are labeled a little different for what I have and Im not sure exactly what transmission I have. The sticker on the side of the tranny has a bar code and numbers under it and says "RFE". I did an ohms check the other day- took off the PCM C4 connector and ohm'd pin 10 (L/R Solenoid Control) to pin 19 ( Transmission Control Output) and got OL? This may be a problem- Im going to check the BTSI (Brake Transmission Shift Interlock) on the steering column today and see what happens. Im just hoping I dont have to end up replacing the TIPM or the TSS (Transmission Shift Solenoid. Ill let you know what I find out. Thanks again Dude- Have a good day-

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

More
1 year 10 months ago #56603 by oic5555
Replied by oic5555 on topic P0750
Hi Mr Mike,

Sure, glad it was some help. Looks like the connectors are the same for either transmission. The wiring diagrams are different for the transmissions. Listing is for RFE and LRE. Found the wiring diagram for the RFE, see attached.

Hope this helps

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

More
1 year 10 months ago #56611 by MrMike
Replied by MrMike on topic P0750
Hello- I do appreciate it. Thanks Again Buddy-

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds