A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Verus dual screen

More
2 years 6 months ago #51629 by autojoe
Verus dual screen was created by autojoe
I need to know how to get dual screens to do a bi directional controls test on an output device while monitoring labscope. I know scanner Danner did show in several videos but can't find. Ty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #51630 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic Verus dual screen
You have to open the labscope via the "Guided Component tests". Pick a component to test. Use the View Scope button, and resize. Once the scope opens, use the "HOME" button to go back to the main menu. Open the Scanner tab.

This may not be completely accurate, but it should be a close enough discription?

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, autojoe, juergen.scholl

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 6 months ago #51631 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Verus dual screen
The trick is to open the Guided Component Tests tab, not the Scope Multimeter tab.
You can choose the test for whatever you are scoping, but you can configure the scope any way you want once it's open.
If you look at the tabs on the top of scope screen, all the way to the right, there's a tab Meter.
Selecting the Meter tab will display the scope screen in it's own window.
You can minimize this window and select the tab to bring you to the Verus home screen.
Now open the Scanner tab and find your output control. When you're ready for the scope window, select the tab Desktop to bring up the Windows tool bar and you'll be able to restore the minimized scope window.

It only works if you use the Guided Component Tests tab, the Meter function is not displayed in the scope window if you open the Scope Multimeter for some reason...

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: autojoe, juergen.scholl, Chad

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 6 months ago #51632 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Verus dual screen
Chad beat me to it! I spent too much time typing, lol :)

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
2 years 6 months ago #51634 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Verus dual screen
Are you referring to when he shows 2 screens on a video? I have the zeus and don't know of a way. I do  know in videos he does he has his son Caleb the camera man recording and doing the editing so then Caden can get both shots using the camera, scan tool then he uses software to display it for us.. 

Maybe you could point me to a specific video and timeframe in the video that I could see exactly what you're referring to? 

If you're making a video for instance you can use screen recording software you load directly on the scan tool. IF you have something different in mind please reply and maybe someone else or I can help you

I see others have answered as I went to post what I typed earlier shortly after the message was posted but I typed it and fell asleep (happens more often than I'll admit). Was sitting here watch YouTube and saw something else that reminded me of the question. When j came to submit what's above the forums made me login again. Kind of odd on the login again as i've went multiple days in the past without having to login again. 

Wish the Tapatalk app had more full website features as I'd use it more if so. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: autojoe

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds