A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

I’ll give you $250 for your Uactivate…..

More
2 years 9 months ago #50702 by Stewee
It’s been like two years and I’m still waiting for aeswave to restock the Uactivate WTF  ?????
Anybody know any inside info on why they cant manufacture anymore? SMH I’m not buying that crappy lisle relay kit either. Let me know if someone has one you don’t use anymore. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #50705 by AJeep18
Been on the waiting list for about the same amount of time too  . I did end up getting the Lisle master set off Ebay for $100 and have been fairly pleased with it the only negative so far is that the switch just randomly stopped working, but that was probably due to me trying to put too much current through it. Obviously the quality isn't the same and it doesn't have the fancy LEDs, but it does the job good enough for me. 

More
2 years 8 months ago #50837 by Tyler
I thought I heard the uActivate was getting redesigned? :huh: Don't quote me on that.

I actually love the Lisle set. Not as neat or elegant as the uActivate, but still gets the job done. Beats the hell out of jumping terminals. Or tying copper strands around legs of the relay. Or relay stilts . :lol: @Noah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 8 months ago #50876 by Noah
I finally broke down and bought the Lisle relay break outs. The ones that you plug into the box and plug the relay into. They really are super handy, I just should have just bought them day one.
Plus with the AES Wave U Connect terminal kit I can easily test the control side or the load side with my test light, meter, scope or amp clamp.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
2 years 8 months ago #50884 by ronald316
matco tools sells those i have a set

More
2 years 8 months ago #50886 by ScannerDanner
I had the prototype of the new designed unit in my hands a few months ago. I never got a chance to use it and I had to send it back as it was their only one. It shouldn't be to much longer?? Hope not anyway

Don't be a parts changer!

More
2 years 8 months ago #51305 by 70monte
I have been on their waiting list for awhile too. I asked about the timeline earlier in the year and they had hoped to have them by this summer but obviously summer is pretty much gone. It seems pretty basic in concept and design so I'm not sure why it's taking so long to revise it and release it. Maybe they are having issues getting supplies to make it.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds