A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Wiring Diagrams

More
7 years 2 months ago #6732 by Nemo8840
Wiring Diagrams was created by Nemo8840
So I just bought a SnapOn Modis Ultra and the rep told me that as long as I have current software that I would have access to wiring diagrams but I can't seem to find where...Is this true or is he mistaken? I want to be able to have access to colored wiring diagrams like Paul Danner uses in a lot of his videos. Can anyone point me in the right direction and let me know what the best options are????? Thanks Bryan. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6777 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:Wiring Diagrams
I haven't seen it in my modis ultra?? I think he may have been confused with tech connect.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 1 month ago #6861 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Re:Wiring Diagrams
My understanding is that he's supposed to give you a product key or password or something that will give you access to the online Sure Track information system as long as you have the current software.
Make sure you ask your rep about it. It's part of the benefit of tool ownership that you paid good money for.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
7 years 1 month ago #6865 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Re:Wiring Diagrams

Noah wrote: My understanding is that he's supposed to give you a product key or password or something that will give you access to the online Sure Track information system as long as you have the current software.
Make sure you ask your rep about it. It's part of the benefit of tool ownership that you paid good money for.

Really? :blink: Or, do you just get access to SureTrack on the scanner itself, over WiFi?

Kinda excited to have another source of wiring diagrams. :lol:

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 1 month ago #6867 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Re:Wiring Diagrams

Tyler wrote:

Noah wrote: My understanding is that he's supposed to give you a product key or password or something that will give you access to the online Sure Track information system as long as you have the current software.

Really? :blink: Or, do you just get access to SureTrack on the scanner itself, over WiFi?

Kinda excited to have another source of wiring diagrams. :lol:

If you've got a wifi connection on the tool you could use it right there, or on a shop PC or whatever.

My Verus has all kinds of old diagrams and tech info loaded right into it from Snappy. It's from the era right when they were phasing out the CD's but before they expected everyone to be connected.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds