A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Code set criteria data

More
7 years 2 months ago #6728 by OBD Rick
Something I'm struggling to get hold of data wise is code set criteria, I'm appealing more to the euro guys out there like myself. I've been looking at different data programs and options recently, currently running an old autodata cd and just startedusing Haynes workshop pro, neithere seem great for code set criteria. Had a free trial of alldata europe which was OK, I didn't like the UI much tho but maybe because I'm just used to others.

What do other people use?

Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls. – Stirling Moss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6729 by jimdandy327
Replied by jimdandy327 on topic Code set criteria data
I have been using Identefix for that kind of information if you go to the repair info tab there is a lot of factory information there. when i first started using it it took some digging but so far the more i dig the more i find. I have had good luck finding code setting criteria there. usually if you type in the code and click on one of the tec fixes at the bottom is where you can find the factory info.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6759 by OBD Rick
Replied by OBD Rick on topic Code set criteria data
I haven't used identifix at all yet I'll have to check it out, is it mostly American info on there? Or do you get alot of euro input too? Are theiron any charges involved?

Thansk for the info bud

Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls. – Stirling Moss

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds