A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Screen Recording Software Paul uses for Scan Tool Paul uses

More
3 years 5 months ago #44115 by Dtnel
Does anyone happen to know the screen capture software Paul uses for his videos as it seems helpful. It seems he uses it more on the Verus as being a windows platform the software can be installed

I'm looking for it primarily to be able to record what I do and then be able to go back and pause as needed and capture screenshots to be able to show customers information pertinent to how something was diagnosed, show them the issue and things of that nature because as those who know will certainly understand that when customers understand or feel they do they're more inclined to get the job done.

It would be helpful for archival purposes to be able to document your jobs. Also it would allow me to go back thru on jobs where I was having a hard time with and see where I went wrong or could improve thus cutting time and improving skills down the road.

IF anyone can get ahold of Paul and see what they can find out that would be great. I tried reaching out to him via messaging in the forums but as most who've been around the forums for awhile know he receives a overwhelming amount of messages and just can't answer every one

I can say I tried though.

Paul if you read this I will be greatly indebted to you for this answer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #44117 by Chad
I'm not sure what software Paul uses but, I use Movavi. You can purchase a suite of programs, to include Screen Recording, Video Editing, Video conversion, CD burning, and more. Or, you can purchase just the Screen Recorder.

Here is a link to the Screen Recording software:

www.movavi.com/adv/screenrecorder/?gclid...%2Fwww.google.com%2F

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Chad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dtnel

More
3 years 2 months ago #46508 by Jacquelinana
I'm not quite sure. But I think maybe you could give Joyoshare Screen Recorder ( www.joyoshare.com/screen-recorder-for-win/ ) a shot. That's what I use. It is able to record screen in HD quality at 60fps with no lag and time limit.

More
3 years 2 months ago #46509 by Dtnel
Thanks! I'll definitely check this out. I've found 1 or 2 but always looking at other variants

I give props to these guys using the software and making multiple videos into one to bring quality content throughout the web in different portals to pass case studies along for stuff some of us may not see as much as others due to location (salt) & other factors.

More
2 years 3 months ago #53332 by McLellan
There are a few different free screen video capture tools available, but my personal favorite is stork.ai/ . It's easy to use and produces high-quality videos.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds