A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

An intro to pressure transducer & pulse sensor analysis

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #40515 by Dylan
For those of you who haven't seen the video from CTI with Brandon Steckler this is a great video to get an idea what his 8 hour class is all about. Just wanted to share. This is a recorded webinar. And they have more on the channel.

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Dylan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen, juergen.scholl, Chad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #40517 by John Curtis
I caught this live and Brandon did a phenomenal job at making it simple to understand. Would love to catch an in person class with him.

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #40520 by juergen.scholl
For those that haven't had a chance to sit live in Brandon's class there is a 6 hours version of it on the TST website. For non-menbers it takes $20 to have access to all their training videos for one month.

On youtube there is also available the first part of John Thornton's 4 parts series ....

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by juergen.scholl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan, Chad

More
3 years 9 months ago #40524 by Dylan

John Curtis wrote: I caught this live and Brandon did a phenomenal job at making it simple to understand. Would love to catch an in person class with him.

Yeah me too. I appreciate his webinar and his class on the TST website like Juergen mentioned but an in person class is the real deal. Only way to get his book also. Don't forget he's coming to Rosedale Tech next year if you can make it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #40604 by Andy.MacFadyen
Brandon is a class act for sure

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
3 years 9 months ago #40606 by John Curtis

Dylan wrote:

John Curtis wrote: I caught this live and Brandon did a phenomenal job at making it simple to understand. Would love to catch an in person class with him.

Yeah me too. I appreciate his webinar and his class on the TST website like Juergen mentioned but an in person class is the real deal. Only way to get his book also. Don't forget he's coming to Rosedale Tech next year if you can make it.

I’ll be trying to make it out there. I hope the financials allow for for it.

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds