A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Autel DS708 touch screen calibration problem

More
4 years 2 months ago #37379 by UaEprof
Hello everyone,

I have a weird problem with my DS708 that I couldn't find online. The touchscreen calibration is off by a centimeter that I have to press above the button I need to choose. I tried to calibrate the touch screen through the setting where you press and hold the center of the cross few times to save. Now the problem is that the calibration keep repeating like a loop once I press all the points infinitely and it doesn't save. I cannot leave the calibration screen unless I turn off the scanner and I still have the same calibration problem which mean it doesn't save at all.

How can I solve this? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #37507 by UaEprof
just added youtube video to show the issue
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by UaEprof.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #38612 by Dtech494
They were known for screen problems or would have glitches forgetting re-calibration or not being able to complete it.
If you find you cannot get it to calibrate I wouldn't spend any money on it.
The 808 or 906 models are much nicer and more reliable.

More
3 years 11 months ago #40133 by Alexnovo
I have the same issue. Ordered a new replacement screen 2 weeks ago. Received it today. Replaced the screen, same issue persists :(
At this point I dont know what more I can do.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54268 by Gatofelix
I also have the same problem and when i turn on my scanner sometimes i see vertical colored lines and and black screen when i like tap on the back a bit turn it on and of it is fine again , I have a Maxidas 805 autel. is this resolable?

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds