A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Solus screen issue

More
4 years 4 months ago #35543 by Motorheadtom
Hello,
I know just from reading post here every situation is different depending on what your context is. I have a standard Solus with updates to 2004. I am thinking about selling for whatever I can get and upgrading to a used Solus Pro or Modis. I have an issue with this Solus that might not be worth addressing even if it could be addressed. The screen is hard to see and adjusting the lighting doesn't help it's just dim. I'll attach a photo if it matters. I guess I'm wanting to know if it will bring more with it repaired. It has all connections and a case.

Ive been trying to decipher what to invest in scan tool wise. I want to spend around 600-700 which I know limits me. I'm not in a production shop I'm building hotrods with late-model drivetrain. Don't see much need of anything newer than 2015. I would like to access ABS and AIrbag so Bi-directional abilities. I know many scanners have a sweet spot for certain brands. My world is mainly GM, Ford, Chrysler and a few Asian imports. I've looked at a few Foxwell and Autel products but still leaning towards used solus pro or modis.
I have a Vantage Pro 13.2 for lab scope stuff I'm comfortable with and access to Aldata diagrams.
Thoughts, wisdom all appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds