A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Launch x431 v+pro 3

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #29023 by autojoe
Launch x431 v+pro 3 was created by autojoe
My snap on solus ultra scan tool crapped out. Snap on is quitting selling and only updates to certain number then tool is useless. Doing that on several platforms. I loved the troubleshooter then have to have all updates to have suretrack. I decided to go with a android based tablet Bluetooth 10 inch. Has functions that my snap on didn't have. Module coding. Example if replace radio it will transfer Vin to new radio and also I think BCM. Probably have to flash PCM with j2534 and oe site subscription. I love the graph data and big screen and android based. It was around 3 grand for the solus ultra years ago. This cost me about 1000 and got one year warranty through manufacturer and two years of free updates does foreign and domestic. Bought three year warranty 57 dollars from assurion from day one coverage. After I purchased from Amazon I found out the v+ sold in China and for support have to contact them or Amazon will assist you. But with assurion warranty from day one for three years will replace or give you your money back. No troubleshooter I miss but for features and size can't beat the price. The one that launchtechusa supports USA may cost more. I didn't realize that it is all launch but one sold China and one sold USA and the one site here in states only supports the ones they sell. I'm happy with launch. Next one I will compare one here to one there for cost analysis. Just figured I'd share it with you. Take care.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds