ScannerDanner Premium Customer Support (15 Mar 2019)

Please add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as a contact in your email system. I am having a very hard time communicating with some of you because my reply messages are ending up in your spam folder! So please check your spam folders too!

× A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

snap on pressure transducer

More
28 Jan 2019 14:23 #26637 by Burt
snap on pressure transducer was created by Burt
Are snap on pressure tranducers worth getting for the Verus Edge? Kinda need one pretty quick. Thx for any info or experience with this matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2019 17:57 #26643 by rockp2
Replied by rockp2 on topic snap on pressure transducer
There are cheaper one out there I'm sure, but I'm very happy with the Snap On pressure transducer I bought for my Verus D10. Has helped with some diagnostics.

More
29 Jan 2019 08:20 #26659 by Burt
Replied by Burt on topic snap on pressure transducer
Well thx Matt. I'm almost to the point of just biting the bullet and getting the pico master kit but kinda want to hold off until tax return. i'm just in the need for one at the moment and my snap on guy has one on the truck. Thx for your input tho !

More
05 Feb 2019 15:54 #26811 by Paul Marchant
Replied by Paul Marchant on topic snap on pressure transducer
My post from a while back might be of use to you:

www.scannerdanner.com/forum/diagnostic-t...ransducer.html#11460

I've progressed a bit more on this project, and have an inexpensive (ebay) 100psi transducer working with it.

I've just bought a 5000psi transducer (50 euros) and plan to make up the adaptors to monitor brake fluid pressures and ABS modulator pressure waveforms. This is a longer-term project but is underway.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds