A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

iATN - European cars?

More
5 years 3 months ago #26240 by kostelectronics
Hello from Switzerland! :)

I'm thinking about a suscription to the iATN Network, especially for the waveform library. But i don't know how much/good are european cars covered.
I work about 80% with european cars, so i Need a good source for waveforms. Any other idea than iATN?

BR Matthias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Away
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 3 months ago #26256 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic iATN - European cars?
I like iATN, but like anything else it's hit or miss. There are a lot euro savvy members.
I don't think you can view the waveforms, but if you sign up for a free membership you might be able to browse around and get a feel for the content before signing up for a paid subscription.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 3 months ago #26261 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic iATN - European cars?
European cars are there, but not nearly as well covered as US domestic and asian makes. :( The monthly fee is very affordable. But, if waveforms are your main concern, I'd look elsewhere. There are tons of Euro makes/models you'll see that won't show up at all in the Waveform Archive. :silly:

More
5 years 3 months ago #26267 by kostelectronics
Thank you guys so far!

I have already a free account there, but i'm not able to browse the waveform-library, so i don't have a clue if it's worth for me for a subscription.
Is there no Trial-period or something?...This whould be very helpful for me!

I've realized too, there's a hard concurence to the Picoscope here in Europe. GMTO-Scopes have a huge waveform-library and they Show a known good waveform directly when you select a car and the sensor you want to check. Directly in the scope-software. That's nice!! why Pico can't do this :(

Otherwise, I did not found anything useful for the european market. That sucks!

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds