A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Considering buying Uscope Master Kit

More
5 years 5 months ago #24306 by Bonehead
What are some tips and tricks tutorials and such I can watch to learn how to use this scope.
Will my scope of diagnostics be limited with such a package?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24342 by blackbart
AES wave has good utube videos. Great tool although there are many times you want a sync or second channel.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24480 by Andy.MacFadyen
The uScope is a very handy bit of kit but the single channel is a limitation especially as cam & crank synchronization are increasingly becoming an issue. Never the less it packs a lot bang for your buck and any scope is a 1,000 better than no scope, also you can still use all of the accessories probes and clamps if you upgrade to a more powerful scope.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
5 years 4 months ago #24867 by Mitchroberson
I bought the uscope and day before it arrived. I needed a 2 channel scope. Ugh. So I bought a cheap 2 channel do scope For $90 used what came with the uscope and worked great. But prefer the uscope for presets.
But even with both so far. I have less invested then a larger scope. So it is a great DIY and or a great budget scope to learn on.
Would like a larger screen but figure once I get good at using it then it will be easier to justify something bigger.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds