A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Verus Cables

More
5 years 9 months ago #22441 by erieadams7877
Verus Cables was created by erieadams7877
Just got a used OG Verus 323 but kicker is doesn't come with any cables or leads figured no problem cheap as I paid for it jump on ebay and buy a cable and key adapter but everything i see says for Euro or does not work with Verus anyone off hand know what cable and key adapter the verus takes ? also had zero luck finding the scope leads and clips no wonder it was so cheap. If you know the model numbers of the cables and leads that be great or if know where i can buy them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 9 months ago #22442 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Verus Cables
I think any of the communication cables and keys from a Solus Pro, Modis or any scanner of that generation will work.
The Euro cable is different from the domestic\asian cable, and they use different keys.

No great loss as far as the scope leads are concerned. Any banana jack leads will work, and the Snap On ones are kind of short.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 8 months ago #22556 by GypsyR
Replied by GypsyR on topic Verus Cables
Quite correct. Verus, Modis, Solus, etc cables will work. Scope leads the same or you can buy aftermarket much longer ones from places like AESwave.

Many of the original cables can still be had from SnapOn itself.

www.snapon.com/diagnostics/us/VERUS

More
5 years 8 months ago #22616 by Paul Marchant
Replied by Paul Marchant on topic Verus Cables
I have the exact same thing - and just use all of the cables and adaptors from my old red brick (MT-2500) tool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds