A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Drat You Scanner Danner...

More
5 years 11 months ago #20534 by rockp2
...and your curse-ed videos! Yesterday I won a bid on a Snap-On Pass Thru Pro III. Now I have a whole crap load of videos to add to my "to be watched" list as well as now having to get a battery charge to support it (thankfully I have an extra laptop I can dedicate already).

I should have called my Toolaholics Anonymous (TA) sponser before I hit the bid button. It's all your fault Mr Scanner Danner! If it wasn't for you, I'd still be very ignorant when it comes to diagnostics (not that I'm exactly that good at it yet). Haven't you ever heard that ignorance is bliss!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have bought that first scope and helped some people out with some basic troubleshooting on their cars, saving them from buying parts when they didn't need to.

Today I received my Matco Chasis Ear and the latest AES Wave order of scope accessories. I have a stack of ATG manuals sitting next to me right now I am going through! All because of those La-Dee-Da Scanner Danner videos. Humpf!

I don't know how you can sleep at night knowing that your effecting peoples lives, careers and hobbies all over the world! The nerve!

Noah, Tyler, Ben , Andy, Cheryl and the rest of you, you're just as guilty!

P.S. Thank you Paul and the rest of you. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20556 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:Drat You Scanner Danner...
Ha i plead the 5th and I'm sure the rest of my partners in crime will do the same!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

More
5 years 11 months ago #20640 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Drat You Scanner Danner...
Sweet :lol: That's what we like to hear ;)

More
5 years 11 months ago #20709 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Drat You Scanner Danner...
Yes, I have a tool buying problem. :blush: It's called, 'I'm running out of space in my toolbox.'

But seriously, what did you get from AESWave? I've been meaning to post about their new fuse loops - they're slick. B)

www.aeswave.com/Fuse-Amp-Loop-with-Voltage-Tap-p9653.html

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 11 months ago #20720 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Drat You Scanner Danner...
: looks up from rats nest of test leads & car parts: what, me? :blink:
If ignorance is bliss, than let the ignorant be blissful! I have much frustrating work to do.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 11 months ago #20724 by rockp2
Replied by rockp2 on topic Drat You Scanner Danner...

Tyler wrote: Yes, I have a tool buying problem. :blush: It's called, 'I'm running out of space in my toolbox.'

But seriously, what did you get from AESWave? I've been meaning to post about their new fuse loops - they're slick. B)

www.aeswave.com/Fuse-Amp-Loop-with-Voltage-Tap-p9653.html

Bought a terminal test kit. Take notice that the three loops you mentioned are in the kit!

www.aeswave.com/uTest-Advanced-Terminal-Test-Kit-p9573.html

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds