A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

MS906 and MS906BT (BT=blue-tooth)

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #18061 by torque_Spec
Any techs using the MS906 or the MS906BT (BT=blue-tooth)? What do you think of this tool. Is it any good?
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by torque_Spec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #18062 by kostelectronics
Hi :)
First, pay Attention! The MS906 does not cover that much vehicles like the MS906BT!! The BT stands not only for Bluetooth, also for more vehicle coverage in this case! This is what the Autel Support said to me before i bought mine.

I have the 906BT since almost 1 year. I can say, it's a very good tool, but it can not that much that i've expected. Key-Programming is very limited on less vehicles and works mostly on old cars well.

But this is normal in my eyes. For total coverage, you Need an Autel, Launch and a SnapOn (my oppinion).

BR Matthias

More
6 years 2 months ago #18069 by torque_Spec
Thanks for your input, BR Matthias. I am probably going to get the MS906BT in a few days. Right now I do not own a bidirectional scanner. That function definitely costs. I considered buying a used Snap-On Verus from ebay for a couple $grand but the risk is higher than I am willing to pay. I have read some horror stories about people buying that stuff used and online. Such as getting one where the seller still owes payments on the scanner or the scanner simply does not work.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds