A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Milwaukee M12 ratchets

More
6 years 3 months ago #16954 by Can Bus
Are you using one? What do you think? Have you used the Snapon battery ratchet? Can you compare?

There Is No Such Thing As A Stupid Question, If It's Sincere. Better To Ask And Risk Appearing Stupid Than To Continue On Your Own Ignorant Way And Make A Stupid Mistake. Author Confidential/Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #16967 by Tutti57
Replied by Tutti57 on topic Re:Milwaukee M12 ratchets
I have the m12 1/4" ratchet, 3/8" impact, and 1/2" M18 impact. I love them all. I got rid of all of my air tools to make the move over to power and I'm glad I did. No more noise, smaller footprint with no compressor, and I can bring them everywhere.

I also have an m12 90* drill for PDR work and the standard M18 drill.

I don't have any experience with the snap on stuff since the only tool I can afford that they sell is my pocket screw driver.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

More
6 years 3 months ago #16981 by Scannerfanner
I use mine all the time, every day for the past 18months in a mobile equipment environment, very compact and most of the time quite dirty. I truly couldn’t go without it. It’s been reliable and a solid tool . I have the first gen series, and use it with a 2 a/hr battery.
I don’t have experience with the snap on so I can’t help you there, but I find it bulkier which is no help to me.

Cheers

More
6 years 3 months ago #17000 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Milwaukee M12 ratchets
I have the Milwaukee 3/8" and the Snap-On 1/4". They're both great tools, but the Milwaukee seems to have 95% of the Snappy's performance for half the cost. The Milwaukee batteries are MUCH better, as well. Longer run time, faster charging, and cheaper to replace. The Snap-On has an anvil brake, the Milwaukee doesn't.

They've got the 2nd gen Fuel ratchets out now, and I think I'll be replacing the Snap-On with one of those when I inevitably break the anvil off again. :evil:

More
6 years 2 months ago #17025 by mph855
Replied by mph855 on topic Re:Milwaukee M12 ratchets
I use my M12 all the time. I have 3/8" and 1/4". I blow out the head about once a year but they are replaceable for about $20.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17609 by jcgreen2640
Replied by jcgreen2640 on topic Milwaukee M12 ratchets
I had the old Milwaukee 3/8 ratchet and it was decent but I upgraded to the new 1/4 and 3/8 cordless ratchets and they are very very good. I would get the newer versions they are highly recommended.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds