A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Autel Maxisys Elite Users. Is there vehicle data history?

More
6 years 5 months ago #14800 by graywave
Hi folks

At work we have a Snap On Solus which unless I just haven't found it or been skipping right by it, the Solus doesn't seem to have any vehicle data history such as keeping codes & live data snap shots under the vehicle profile you create like you can with the Verus Pro. Right now I "save" the DTC list or live data list as a separate file with no vehicle module information. So if I save 3 DTC lists from 3 different modules, I have to remember which list was from what module, usually simple to figure out when looking at the codes though.

I was wondering if the Autel Maxisys Elite had a feature that would create a profile for the vehicle being scanned and allow you to load up that vehicle without being plugged into it and pull up past codes or live data?

Confirm what it's not, and fix what it is!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Away
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 5 months ago #14806 by Noah
I too am disappointed by the lack of that feature on the Solus. I liked having it on the Verus.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 5 months ago #14809 by graywave
Im glad im not the only one that has not found that feature

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #14818 by juergen.scholl
A full system scan on the autel will allow you to store a detailed report of all modules availables and the failure records in each one of them. When saving the report you can customize it with information like owners name, milage etc.
You can do the same on each single module if you scan it separately. Furthermore the records will show the date when they were taken.
And yes, it's possible to review the data without being connected to the vehicle.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by juergen.scholl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, graywave

More
6 years 5 months ago #14822 by graywave
Thank you Juergen.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds