A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Snap-On is due to release a brand new scan tool

More
5 years 4 months ago #25383 by journeyman
Bought the Zeus. Overpriced Verus. Only advantage I can see is you can still check your emails while scanning. VERY SLOW TOO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44099 by Mtech279
I recently purchased the Zeus, im waiting to get some hands on experience with it at the moment however I was able to get it off of my Snap-on Rep for far cheaper than 10,000.00 I needed a new scanner and figured I would give it a shot!

More
3 years 5 months ago #44156 by Tutti57
I have not used the tool but from it sounds like here it has features geared toward a diag novice with a high price. It's too bad that price can't get you everything everyone wants in a tool that doesn't exist - extensive coverage, scope, wireless, pass through, programming, configuration, battery life, reasonable update costs, good graphing, 3rd party options, multiple module data monitor, ability to choose your own pids with bidirectional controls. All of that for like...$500 and I'm in! Until then, I'll have to stick with what I've got and keep watching ScannerDanner videos.

I remember watching some older TST seminars on global obd2 diag and how much can be done with a $20 tool, at least engine-wise.

It reminded me of when I was a kid and started playing my dad's very small, basic drum set. His friend who played came over once and I said something about needing more drums, and he said, " let me give it a try." He shredded the shit out of that little kit and showed me how little I knew...

I just image the sick diag setup one could build with $15k. I'd probably grab all of the training material on AESwave too, ha.

Nissan Technician

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds