A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Scan tool suggestions

More
2 months 1 day ago #64718 by DKN2202
Hey Guys, Semi Retired shop owner looking to upgrade my scan tool. Need it for mostly domestic and Asian vehicles. But occasionally some Europeans. No need for programming keys anymore but looking for best bang for my buck . Was always a SnapOn  Modis user but not interested in paying for the updates and do t have access to regular Snappy visits.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 months 22 hours ago #64721 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Scan tool suggestions
www.topdon.us/collections/diagnostic-too...riant=44804057432342
Tyler turned me onto this TopDon topscan pro. Hard to get more for your dollar than this little guy.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
2 months 11 hours ago #64727 by DKN2202
Replied by DKN2202 on topic Scan tool suggestions
Thanks for that suggestion. Looking for something a little more then that and TPMS programming ability. As well as auto /auth

More
2 months 9 hours ago #64728 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Scan tool suggestions
Like Noah mentioned, the TopScan is amazing value.  I own Launch, Autel and Snap-On scanners, but the TopScan stays with me in my pocket and gets used 95% of the time.

For TPMS programming, are you looking for something to do relearns, or actually replace sensors? Something like the Autel MS906 Pro-TS packs a ton of punch for $1,700:

www.aeswave.com/Autel-MaxiSYS-ms906-Pro-...S-Tablet-p10101.html

Diagnostics, AutoAuth capable, plus the Autel TPMS suite (including creating new TPMS sensors). 

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds