A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Hantek TO1245 scope

More
5 months 4 days ago #63636 by BrooklandsBob
Has anyone tried the Hantek TO1245 scope ? 
I had a mad rush of blood to the head and ordered one. got fed up dragging my laptop around and after seeing this neat tablet scope from Hantek I thought it looks pretty handy.
Once it arrives and I've got myself familar with it I'll post my thoughts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #63767 by ksat22
Replied by ksat22 on topic Hantek TO1245 scope
I've watched reviews on several of those Hantek tablet scopes and they all seem pretty underwhelming, IMO, and often seem to come with serious kinks/bugs right out of the box. They certainly look better than the crap that company Frnirsi puts out, but most just don't look ready for prime time, esp considering the prices they want for them.

If you can live with just needing to lug your USB scope  SOME of the time, a small, handheld scope might be something to consider. The one I use was only $68, has 2 channels and is good for doing initial, cursory measurements when I don't necessarily need all the advanced features the other one has straight away.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by ksat22.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #63806 by llamawrench1997
Replied by llamawrench1997 on topic Hantek TO1245 scope
I bought one and returned it shortly after. there's so many glitches that you cannot even trust to use it. the interface is annoying as well. you're better off with their pc based units

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds