A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

fuel trims interprepation with the Verus Edge

More
11 months 3 days ago #61685 by Mechanic 350
I'm still having a little trouble totally understanding my fuel trims. I would like to use my honda civic as my ginny pig to test my fuel trims to see whether or not i'm spending more gas than usual. can someone direct me in scannerdanner premium to a video or several of them on fuel trims?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 days ago #61741 by Tyler
The classic:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mechanic 350

More
11 months 2 days ago #61746 by Mechanic 350
thank you Tyler for your help. Hey, are you guys still holding those webinairs, getting together every so often with other mechanics? I would like to be a part of that. do i need to send you my private email for that?

More
11 months 2 days ago #61748 by Mechanic 350
quick follow up question, how can I instant message you guys privately?

More
11 months 2 days ago #61761 by juergen.scholl

Click on your own profile picture/avatar and several options will pop up. One of them is private messages.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mechanic 350

More
11 months 1 day ago #61765 by Tyler

thank you Tyler for your help. Hey, are you guys still holding those webinairs, getting together every so often with other mechanics? I would like to be a part of that. do i need to send you my private email for that?

I don't know that I'd call them webinars. :silly: That makes them sound organized and stuff. We still do meetups, but infrequently. Tune into this thread:

www.scannerdanner.com/forum/diagnostic-t...up-thread.html#60174

Of course! Please feel free. But as a general suggestion, sharing your questions on the forum is more beneficial for everyone.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds