A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

iniciar en el mundo j2534, ayuda

More
1 year 6 months ago #58274 by condori pariona
Hi, I'm new. My name is Gerardo.
How are you I hope well, I'm starting in this world of j2534. here you surely already have experience in this world and personally I would like you to tell me about your experience and how to start correctly I hope your help
Where am I from? This topic is not touched on, very little is known to say nothing and courses related to j2534 do not exist here there are only diagnostic courses but they are all face-to-face and here that is expensive since in general the courses are in the capital and to that we must add lodging, trips and others.
I have investigated and they told me a lot about the cardaq 3 plus and the truth is that I would like to buy it through amazon, does anyone have experience with this equipment, please tell me, only that the other thing is learning to be able to program and courses that I must take. Surely my greatest difficulty will be the language since I do not master English, but I am studying to be able to understand and speak English since the automotive world will always be in this language ... how did you learn the j2534, with what courses, the most difficult, what things to take into account and what should not be missing at the time of programming ..... if anyone knows a course in Spanish I would greatly appreciate your contact.
any help I will be grateful, thanks paul for the space.
I will try to use the translator to be able to communicate better while I learn.

ica land of the eternal sun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #58288 by Chad
For J2534 programming, I would recommend you pay a visit to l1training.com

He offers training, as well as remote programming help.

Here is a link to his FREE walk-through videos .

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: juergen.scholl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds