More Wiper & Washer System Parts

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #46098 by RockAuto
Safe driving requires your vehicle's wiper and washer system to operate at peak efficiency. RockAuto offers all of the parts you need to service this important system at reliably low prices.

Manufacturers recommend replacing your wiper blades annually. If you are past this interval or if your wiper blades are leaving streaks and smears on your windshield, now is the time to replace them. RockAuto offers premium beam blades (like Bosch Focus or Trico Ultra), specialty winter blades (offered in beam or conventional style with anti-icing boots), and everything in between.

RockAuto now has an expanded selection of Wiper Motor & Linkage Assemblies from manufacturers like Motorcraft, Dorman, and Mopar to help restore the wiper system with just one repair. Replacing only the motor or only the linkage may make it necessary to redo the repair to replace the other part relatively soon. The assemblies arrive ready to install, saving time/money and simplify installation.

[IMG

Find these and other wiper parts for your specific car or truck in the "Wiper & Washer" category of the RockAuto.com catalog . Check out the Tools & Universal Parts tab for Rain Repellent, Concentrated Windshield Washer Fluid, Wiper Blade Refills and more!
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Tyler. Reason: Fixed the RockAuto links

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 2 months ago #46551 by Noah
My favorite thing about Rock Bottom is that the parts fit like a condom on a pineapple!
And the totally non-existent customer support leads the industry in terms of frustration and time wasted trying to get answers.
Return shipping? You better believe you're on the hook for that, not to mention the time you'll be wasting (yours and mine) with your car stuck on my lift waiting weeks for another subpar part that was rushed through QC!

If your mechanic wants to sell you a $180 EGR valve from the dealer, why listen to a trusted professional whose reputation is at stake every day when you can under cut your local business and buy the same(looking) part for Rock Bottom pricing?

Oh, I know why!
Because quality parts=a quality job!
And if a part your local shop sells you fails, they can warranty parts and labor.
If a Rock Bottom part you bring to the shop fails, you're paying the labor to do the job again. And this time with the $180 EGR valve you didn't want to buy in the first place.
But hey, that magnet with a picture of John Jalberts '68 Galaxy built with Rock Bottom parts will still look cool long after the parts you bought are in the dumpster because the return process is too complicated and expensive to get your money back.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
3 years 2 months ago #46624 by RockAuto
Hello Noah,

We are sorry to hear you had a problem with a part you ordered. RockAuto sells the exact same parts as other retailers, just with more reliably low pricing. I would be more than happy to look into your order if you would like to provide me your order number.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds