Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder

More
3 years 6 months ago #43714 by Chizzler
Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder was created by Chizzler
Hello All,
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a quality ecm rebuilder? Seems like many of these places are very limited in what they can repair if they can repair at all. Who's the super ScannerDanner ecm magician? I've been having trouble getting some oddball ecm's fixed lately and I'd like to give that person or company some business.

Thanks,
Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44285 by Hardtopdr2
Replied by Hardtopdr2 on topic Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder
Some ecm rebuilders are make specific like Ford or GM. Is there specific makes your looking for?

More
3 years 5 months ago #44290 by Chizzler
Replied by Chizzler on topic Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder
What prompted my question was I was looking to have a Dodge truck ecm rebuilt recently that I was having problems with. Know anyone?

More
3 years 5 months ago #44300 by Hardtopdr2
Replied by Hardtopdr2 on topic Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder
www.unitedradio.com you will want to give them a call first to be sure they can repair your ecm. You will need to print off any codes related to ecm issues and any other observations like no 5 v ref ect.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44350 by Jimdbrooks
Replied by Jimdbrooks on topic Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder
FlagshipOne. I have used them a couple times and had no issues. I believe Danner has used them recently to.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44382 by Chizzler
Replied by Chizzler on topic Ecm/Pcm Rebuilder
Thanks for the suggestions. I returned the truck to the customer finally but I'll see if he wants to send out the old one so he has a spare. They seem to be junk and very hard to find.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds