SK tools Tekton (Student & Educator) Discounts. SK Socket of the Month club

More
4 years 9 months ago #31803 by Verajp
I am not affiliated with and do not profit in any way from the below tool companies. I am just spreading the word about two companies that offer discounts for tech students that may be beneficial to some.

I know most vocational students know that the SO, Matco, ETC offer student discounts. One brand that is often overlooked is SK. SK offers 50% discount to students on their hand tools. It is easy to register and there is no limit on the amount you are capped at. SK is an American company that manufacturers their wrenches, sockets etc in the United States. They have a premium membership for anyone where you can sign up for a "Socket of the Month". It costs $49.99 a year. You get a code for 25% off your first order with them, and every purchase you make earns 5% back that can be applied to future purchases. On your birthday month you get a coupon code for an additional 25% off. On top of that every month you get to pick a socket that they send to you (no shipping for or other charge). You cannot pick any socket unfortunately but they have a good selection that you can choose from. I had to e-mail SKs customer service to get the list. 12 free sockets will pay for the membership. If you're a student, great news, your SK socket of the month only costs $25! While I know you paid for a membership the sockets are not technically free but is a deal. Again, not every socket is available for the socket of the month!

File Attachment:

File Name: Socketofth...s190.pdf
File Size:225 KB
The list is several months old but that is what I have been using. There may be an updated list if you contact SK. Unfortunately I can't find or SK doesn't publish a list on their site of the available sockets of the month.

sktools.com/

Tekton is another brand that offers 15% off to students and educators. Many of their tools are made overseas but from what I have seen/owned/used they are quality and at a very reasonable price. I use their impact sockets almost daily and have their long pliers, and long 3/8 & 1/2" quick release ratchets. Tekton also gives a 10% back towards every purchase to be applied towards future purchases.

www.tekton.com/0/checkout.ssp?is=registe...ister#login-register
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Tyler, Tutti57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds