Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'm new to this forum

More
4 years 4 months ago #35651 by bill.rabadue
I'm new here. I love the videos that you have been posting. I need some help with a 1998 jeep grand Cherokee. I bought it off a buddy of mine to use as a trail rig. It sat parked in a garage for a few years before he sold it to me. It started up fine and we loaded it up on a trailer and I brought it home, when I went to pull it off the trailer it started then stalled now it will not start at all. I have no codes I do have spark the engine light is on and the fuel pressure is 45psi. I found the video of you testing for a 5 volt reference. So I tested the TPS for 5 volt what I found was that I have two wires with 5 volts. ( the wire is unplugged from the TPS) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35659 by Tutti57
Replied by Tutti57 on topic Re:I'm new to this forum
Welcome to an amazing forum and community. I suggest you share that information about your Jeep in the section called "post your repair questions here." You'll definitely get some help with that one.

Nissan Technician
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, aboudi.naddaf, bill.rabadue

More
4 years 4 months ago #35722 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic I'm new to this forum
Welcome to the forum! ;)
As Tutti57 mentioned please post this in the repair section for further help. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds